Monday, August 19, 2013

Why another Blog?


I have been thinking about this blog for some time.  I see a lot of problems with current sales approaches and believe a more fundamental approach is needed.  After reading a book by Dr. Wayne Dyer  I was inspire me to get started.  The book was his interpolation of the  Tao Te Ching by Laozi.

Laozi  (or Lao-tzu) was a philosopher of ancient China during the 6th century BCE and is quoted in many modern works.  His simple back to earth/down to earth philosophy is something everyone should review. 

How does this relate to Sales in the modern world, in many ways which I will cover of the following months maybe years.  I will also identify problems with the current philosophy at most firms today.

I hope you enjoy and visit often,

Paulie……

No comments:

Post a Comment